Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wedding bells are ringing again...

After I get off work at 10 tonight Nick and I will be boarding a plane at 12:55 am bound for the Midwest!! The time has finally come for our friends Michelle and Joe to tie the knot!!! Much like Nick and I, they were high school sweethearts, and it's been a long time coming for them as well! :) I LOVE WEDDINGS AND LOVE AND FRIENDS!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! Having a mini vacation will be nice, too ;)

Michelle, from meeting as SAE girls, becoming Deltas together, being roommates, then housemates, and finally each other's bridesmaids, you have been one fantastic, hilarious, and dear friend to me and I am so thankful for you!!! I can't believe it was a little over a month ago we were celebrating my wedding, and now it's YOUR turn! I absolutely cannot wait to stand up there with you and watch you marry the love of your life! Cheers to a weekend full of love, laughter, happiness, and all that other good wedding stuff.... I can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!! I love youuuuuu!!! <3

[Bid day!!]



[Cherie Renae Photography]


No comments:

Post a Comment