Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Taryn!!!

I met Taryn literally my first day at Millikin. I was moving into the Woods apartments, and my friend Greg (one of Nick's SAE brothers) and I ran into her. She seemed really cool and sweet, and Greg introduced her to me as Chad's girlfriend (also another SAE). Cool, an SAE girl! I figured I'd be seeing more of her.
We officially met through informal recruitment when we both joined Tri-Delta. Fast forward through many Delta functions, many many nights spent at SAE, living together in Delta, and living together in a house our senior year, and I can now call Taryn one of my best friends and bridesmaids :) She is seriously the most genuine and sweetest person, and talented to boot! She is currently living in Nashville pursuing her dream of becoming a singer/song-writer, and she's definitely got what it takes to make it (Check out her Facebook page here)! But more than being a great singer and musician, she is a wonderful and true friend.

Taryn, I just want to let you know how much you mean to me and I hope you have the happiest of birthdays! You're doing big things already, and I'm so proud of you and can't wait to hear that EP :) I can't thank you enough for all those times where I needed to vent and just stress about things, and know that I will always be here to do the same for you! ;) I am so happy to know that you will be standing next to me on my big day! Love you lots!

[Delta formal 2011]


[Togaaaaa!!! Fall 2011]

[Vespers 2011 - our last one!]

[Beach Bash - Spring 2012]

[All of us gradjumucated - my two Millikin besties and bridesmaids at Homecoming 2012]


No comments:

Post a Comment