Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend happies.

[Burning my new Bath & Body candles]a

[Fall nails: Essie's "Skirting the Issue" and "Penny Talk"]

[Jessica Simpson flats on sale at Von Maur]

[New Fall garland]

The onset of some chilly weather this weekend (finally!) made me a pretty happy camper. I was able to wear boots and a cozy cardi during my errands on Saturday, and we actually turned our air off and opened up our windows. Seriously, the best thing ever. I'm sure it will get a little warmer again this week, but I took advantage of this weather by lighting my new delicious candles, starting to decorate (more will come later, of course), and baking my first Fall goodie! It's from Pinterest, and I am finishing it up tonight. From the smell of my apartment yesterday, it's going to be pretty bomb! And yes, I will post it later :) Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment